How It Works
- Choose your plan and receive your collection kit in the mail
- Our customer service team schedules an appointment for an in-home or in-office blood draw
- Blood is collected in a 5-minute draw and sample is overnighted to our lab
Lab Processing & Results
- Our FDA-registered and CAP/CLIA certified lab processes your collection and cryo-preserves your peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs), which includes your t-cells, NK-cells, b-cells, and stem cells.
- You receive an email notifying you when your sample collection is cryo-preserved
Our lab securely stores your final PBMC sample, which can be released to a qualified healthcare professional at anytime by submitting a request via your online account.
* Denotes average annual cost, not reoccurring payment.