COVID-19 Antibody Test Registration
The US has over a million cases of Coronavirus. As the country’s leaders discuss re-starting the economy, it is clear that testing is a critical component to tracking and containing the virus.
Cell Vault has launched a house call based COVID-19 antibody testing service
Rather than having to wait for a testing center or visit a doctor’s office, we are providing the ability to schedule a house call with a medical professional, to complete the test in the comfort and safety of your home.
The COVID-19 Rapid Antibody Test:
- Manufactured in the USA
- Positive/Negative Results in 15 minutes
- Requires blood from a simple fingerprick
- Increased screening with IgM and IgG antibody detection
- Highly accurate (97.9%) with strong clinical sensitivity (93.5%), and specificity (100%)
- The FDA has made this test available for use under Emergency Use Authorization and is pending FDA review (notification submitted March 2020)
- 1-hour appointment, scheduled after purchase of testing service
- Test administered and results explained by a trained healthcare professional
- Up to 4 tests administered per household, per appointment
- Includes test result reporting and bio-waste removal
We are able to do this in partnership with Quest Diagnostics, which has a network of over 6,000 trained healthcare professionals servicing every zip code in the country.
Test Service Pricing:
- House call: $150 (one-time fee per household)
- Test: $50 each (up to 5 tests per household)
Note: The FDA mandates that tests must be administered by a healthcare professional; they cannot be self-administered. In addition, antibody tests are not intended to be used as the sole basis for diagnosing COVID-19.
If you are interested, please submit your information below and we will let you know once testing is available for purchase in your city.